As the spread and intensity of the Coronavirus outbreak decreases, MTCSS will be returning to normal as quickly as we can.
We want to assure you that we’ll be back to full force soon, ready to fit, repair, and maintain your cold rooms and bulk refrigeration units to an excellent standard once again.
We’re opening our doors again to new projects, too – with some key safety measures in place.
MTCSS understands that your plans to expand may have been put on hold or scaled back due to the unique challenges of lockdown. However, these problems are easily dealt with. We’re prepared to (re)negotiate contracts, make amendments, reschedule work, and change previously agreed on specifications to fit your ‘new normal’.
If you need to discuss changes to your existing blueprints or commission a new cold room, get in touch via phone or email. We can set up a remote conference to discuss what you’ll need, or arrange a site visit (as long as COVID-proof sanitation and social distancing measures are in place for your workplace). Tell us what you need!
What’s Next For MTCSS?
From August 2020 to the start of 2021, we expect to be dealing with a full client schedule. The more stringent and restrictive lockdown earlier in the year means there’s an extensive project backlog and a long list of food, catering, agricultural, pharmaceutical and retail companies who need new cold rooms installed and routine check-ups completed.
While it’s great news for us, we’d also advise any clients who need urgent work done to book as soon as they can. MTCSS will work around your business schedule to meet your requirements.
What changes have we made to MTCSS to keep our clients and staff safe from infection?
- We’ve installed perspex screens around every desk to create personal bubbles
- We’ve conducted full risk assessments to ‘COVID-proof’ our buildings
- We’ve made our employees and visitors aware of all government directives and guidelines being followed
- We’ve introduced ‘If You Use It, You Clean It’ – our new scheme to minimise risk to our dedicated caretakers, reduce the spread of the virus, and speed up equipment sanitisation
- Our engineers now have two-metre partition safety barriers and a ‘distancing stick’ to use when on-site
- We’ve ventilated our meeting rooms and reduced seats
- Employees that don’t have to be on-site are still working from home
- Calls and conferences are now being handled remotely
- Our training and meetings have gone online, thanks to Microsoft’s team video call software
These measures will remain in place until government guidelines change, and until the risk of infection by Covid-19 has receded to the point that they can be safely phased out.
Cold Rooms, Doors & Refurbishment From MTCSS
We’re still open for business! Everyone here at MTCSS wants to help support you. We’re focused on providing cold storage solutions that will benefit you and your business.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss new fitting quotes, amendments, to schedule work, or for an open-ended discussion. We’ll talk you through what will help your company coming out of these difficult times.
Image source: Pixabay