At MTCSS we understand that when you are investing in something – it’s important to know where your money is going and how it will affect your day-to-day. That is why at MTCSS, we design cold rooms that will enhance your business and make your day-to-day life easier. The MTCSS team will work closely with you to understand how your business runs and what you need from a walk-in cold storage solution.
With Google at our fingertips, there are plenty of places to look for new products – cold rooms included – but an off-the-shelf cold room at a low price may not be the best solution in the long run, even if you think it’s saving you money at the forefront.
MTCSS Design And Install Cold Rooms For You And Your Business
Purchasing a low-cost cold room quickly online may be an easy option – but will the cold room be fit for your purpose?
We want to help you understand the importance of understanding how a chiller or freezer cold room impacts your day-to-day functioning.
- Walk-in chiller and freezer cold rooms offer more space and energy savings than stand-alone commercial fridges or freezers – and they give you the opportunity to organise your products more effectively
- A cold room protects your products 24 hours a day, which is why MTCSS use the highest quality products in our cold storage room design – we understand the impact low-quality storage may have on your business and its revenue
- Your walk-in cold room needs to be built for purpose. If the cold room doesn’t have the elements you need to make it function correctly for you – then this could result in your products perishing and having to spend further money on your cold room to make it fit for purpose.
Off-the-shelf cold rooms from online stores may save you money at the forefront – but these cold rooms are designed to fit your business and storage needs. At MTCSS, our team will work with you to offer cold room installation for the long haul.
Elements That Affect Cold Room Design And Installation Costs
- The size of the cold room – the bigger it is, the more it will cost due to the increasing amount of materials and time needed to build it.
- The type of door – different types of doors can be more costly. For example, a high-speed door will be more expensive than a sliding door, but this is dependent on your requirements and operations.
- Flooring and ancillaries – additions in your room such as flooring, racking, or shelving will add further costs. But these items are sometimes essential to your day-to-day business functioning.
- Cold room location – for example external cold rooms can cost more as it will require an external roof for protection.
- Back-up refrigeration – if you require back up refrigeration in your cold room to ensure your products are protected in event of emergency, this will come with additional costs.
At MTCSS we understand how important the role of a walk-in chiller or freezer is to a business. A poorly functioning cold room can result in loss of energy, loss of products and loss of money. Considering the initial costs of a cold room against the ongoing costs and maintenance costs is important. A cheaper cold room may cost less initially but may cause unwanted and unplanned costs in the future.
The team at MTCSS want to ensure that your custom cold room works for you in the long run – which is why we offer a comprehensive quote, survey, installation and after sales process. And if you ever have a problem, we will waste no time to solve it.
If you like to no more about the cost of cold room installation – get in touch with the MTCSS team today! Call us on 01886 833381, email us email@example.com or fill in an enquiry form here!