A wall mounted compact, commercial monoblock refrigeration unit – with a centrifugal fan to extract hot air.
Ideal use in small to medium volume coldrooms
This unit is wall mounted to maximise the space available
For use in medium to low temperatures
The compressors are hermetic and the refrigerant used is R404A
- Pre-charged with refrigerant.
- Hermetic compressor.
- Expansion by Thermostatic valve.
- High and low pressure control.
- Automatic defrosting by hot gas.
- System for partial evaporation of defrosting water.
- Centrifuge fan in the condenser (Max. length 10m, min. diameter 250mm Series 100 and 315mm Series 200-300).
- Cable for supply, light and door micro switch (2,5m).
- Integrated multifunctional electronic control.
- Watertight cold room light.
- Voltage protector.
- Condensation control by pressure switch.
- Ceramic filter dryer.
- Probe alert “dirty condenser.
- Isolation panel included.
- Hot gas defros.
- Thermostatic expansion valve.
- High performance.
- Quick and easy assembling.
- Centrifugal fan to expel hot air from condensing (must install the conduit line for hot air).
- Equipment with reduced refrigerant charge, less than 2.5kg.