EMF Kideroof Centrifugal
A compact, commercial monoblock refrigeration unit – with a centrifugal fan to extract hot air – ideal for use in smaller volume coldrooms. This unit is roof mounted, on the ceiling of your cold room to maximise your storage space.
For use in medium and low temperatures.
The compressors are hermetic and the refrigerant used is R404A.
- Pre-charged with refrigerant.
- Hermetic compressor.
- Expansion by Thermostatic valve.
- High and low pressure control.
- Automatic defrosting by hot gas.
- Automatic evaporation of defrosting water.
- Centrifuge fan in the condenser (max. length 10m, min. diameter 250mm Series 100 and 315mm Series 200-300).
- Cable for supply, light and door micro switch (2,5m).
- Remote multifunctional electronic control (5m).
- Watertight cold room light.
- Voltage protector.
- Condensation control by pressure switch.
- Ceramic filter dryer.
- Probe alert “dirty condenser.
- One-piece polyurethane injected housing for evaporator.
- High performance optimized air flow in the evaporator.
- Hot gas defrost.
- Thermostatic expansion valve.
- High performance.
- Quick and easy assembling.
- Centrifugal fan to expel hot air from condensing (must install the conduit line for hot air)
- Equipment with reduced refrigerant charge, less than 2.5kg.