MTH Service Doors
Semi-insulating hinged door, used for technical areas, offices and toilettes.
- Blade thickness 40mm
- Polyurethane density 40Kg/m³
Mainly used in areas with a positive temperature (therefore T>0°C), in order to:
- divide areas for the drugs processing, or areas for the blood processing and freezing, from the ones used as offices;
- divide noisy areas (soundproof door) from the ones that must be deafened (for example in the hospitals);
- divide cold areas (thermo-insulating door) from the ones used as offices;
- divide projecting areas from the one used as offices, for example in the Communication and IT industry;
- divide hygienic areas (toilettes, showers) from the dressing room.
- Right handed or left handed
- Can be adjusted to suit 100mm or 80mm panel
- Vision panel or without vision panel
£450 + VAT without vision panel (ex. Works)
£475 + VAT with vision panel (ex. Works)
To enquire about delivery or bespoke sizes please email email@example.com or call 01886 833381