MTH Service Doors
A semi-insulated door for use in rooms with positive temperatures (above 0°C) – manufactured by industry leaders MTH.
These doors are ideal for use in warehouses, technical areas, offices, schools and toilets.
We have Service doors to suit a 900mm x 2000mm clear opening, readily available from stock – get in touch to order or enquire about a Service Door from MTCSS.
- Hinged Door
- Blade Thickness 40mm
- Polyurethane density 40kg/m³
Used in areas with positive temperature – above 0°C – in order to;
- Divide areas for drugs processing, blood processing and pharmaceuticals; from office areas
- Divide noisy areas (sound proof options are available) – ideal for use in hospitals
- Divide project areas and warehouses from offices
- Divide hygienic areas such as toilets and showers, from changing rooms and office areas
Stock doors available 90mm x 2000mm
£450.00 + VAT without vision panel (ex. works)
£475.00 + VAT with vision panel (ex works)
Bespoke sizes available
Available with or without vision panel
Right handed or left handed
Can be adjusted to suit 100mm or 80mm panel