MTH Sliding Door
Sliding doors for use in chiller and freezer cold rooms with positive temperatures (0°C minimum) – manufactured by industry leaders MTH.
These doors are ideal for use in food & drink retail or manufacture, agriculture & horticulture and more.
We have MTH Sliding Doors in stock to suit a chiller cold room with a clear opening of 1500mm x 2100m – get in touch to order or enquire about a Sliding Chiller Door from MTCSS.
- Sliding door – with patended sliding system “mirror” model
- For temperatures up to -45°C
- Blade thickness 92mm
- Polyurethane density: 40kg/m3
- Available in one or two blade versions
For use in chiller or freezer cold rooms
- Ideal for cold rooms used to store food products
- Suitable in cold rooms used to preserve, process and ripen foods
- Predominantly used in meat processing plants, cheese factories, warehouses to preserve fruit & vegetables, food & drink retail – such as delicatessens, fish shops, dairies
Stock Doors Available
Sliding door to suit 1500mm x 2100mm
Right or Left Handed
£1550.00 + VAT (ex. works)
Bespoke doors sizes available
0°C minimum temperature
Up to -45°C dependent on door type
Horizontal & vertical sliding available
Available with or without vision panel