Nergeco Chill 5
High performance door for controlled chilled areas – with double layer curtain for better insulation.
The Nergeco C Chill 5 is a high performance and energy saving door, which can be used to protect a chilled or refrigerated area from an ambient ambient – for example to separate a 5ºC chilled area of a warehouse from an ambient area.
The Chill 5 is made from a thermal stable multi-composite material with a natural thermal barrier and the Trekking Fold-Up technology assures better operation and a longer life time of the door. Combined with the direct drive motor for long lasting performance and the doors impact absorption – this helps reduce the risk of faults and avoid permanent distortion and high repair costs.
MTCSS can supply, install and service the Nergeco door range, including the C Chill 5 high speed door – call us on 01886 833381 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire today!
Nergeco C Chill 5
Size Up to 14′ x 15′
Style Trekking fold-up curtain
Speed Up to 40 inches per second
Insulation Double layer with air mattress
Features Windows to see oncoming traffic
- For installation in chilled areas
- Multicomposite frame designed for cold chain applications
- Specially constructed to create a natural thermal barrier
- Evenly distributed pressure allows the door to operate even in the case of pressure differences
- Shortened door opening and closing cycle
- Reduces loss and energy consumption by up to 32%
- “Intelligent curtain” reduces risk of injury and damage
- At the slightest impact the door will reopen
- Can be equipped with windows to allow people to see oncoming traffic
- Made from food grade material – ideal for the food industry