Nergeco Standard High Speed Door
High performance door for intensive use – an energy efficient and safe solution for logistics and retail
The Nergeco R Forum 5 high speed door is energy efficient and ideal for a range of applications, including food & drinks retail and warehousing & distribution.
The Forum 5 is made from a smooth surfaced Multi-Composite material with 45% higher corrosion resistance than stainless steel. It has a minimal moving parts with a direct drive, reducing the risk of faults and reducing maintenance costs.
MTCSS can supply, install and service the Nergeco door range, including the Nergeco R Forum 5 high speed door – call us on 01886 833381 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire today!
NERGECO R FORUM 5
Size Up to 14′ to 15′
Style Roll-up curtain
Speed Up to 48 inches per second
- Shortened door opening and closing cycle, decreasing energy costs
- Designed to allow the door to operate even under pressure differences
- “Intelligent curtain” reduces risk of injury and damage
- At the slightest impact the door will reopen
- Can be equipped with windows to allow people to see oncoming traffic
- Equipped with autoreinsertion technology – in case of accidental crash the curtain will reset itself
- Direct drive motor provides long lasting performance
- Impact absorption to avoid permanent distortion and high repair costs