MTH Sliding Doors for cold rooms with a controlled atmosphere – for use in rooms with -5°C minimum temperature, with MTH’s patented ‘Mirror’ sliding system.
The ATMC sliding door is suitable for controlled atmosphere cold rooms where a perfect gas tightness is required. The double gasket system used allows the cold room to be used for applications where a constant controlled atmosphere is not required.
MTCSS can supply and installed MTH Atmosphere doors for your project – contact us to enquire about an ATMC door from MTH & MTCSS!
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 92 mm)
- Blade covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm
- Outside handle: lever
- Inside handle: lever
- Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides
- Lower gasket in PVC
- Inflatable gasket to be used during the period of ripening
- Pressure gauge and inflating valve
- Inspection hatch (600x800mm clear passage) provided with external locking handle and internal safety opener and magnetic sealing gasket
- Frame and side-frame in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°)
- Special threshold S/2 with the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) partially put (60 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame it’s fixed an “C” beam made of iron which is recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s made of:
1. Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
2. Ramps, or falling bends , assuring a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door
3. Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminium it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services
- The rear guide is made of:
1. Aluminium profile : assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing
2. Clamp : thanks to its sloping level it assures the hermetic closing of the combination door / frame
3. Closing cap for the aluminium profile: it avoids the accumulation of dirt